Want to build a powerful personal brand for yourself and your business? LinkedIn is the social media platform to do that this year and beyond.
Why Your LinkedIn Profile is Important
On LinkedIn, you can show off your career achievements, and skills, create and share content with other professionals on the platforms, as well as connect with potential clients, business partners, brand collaborations, and customers.
LinkedIn evolved a lot since the first time I used the platform when it first launched back in the early 2000s. In this video, I want to share with you my top tips on how to create a killer LinkedIn profile that attracts opportunities, creates conversations, and ultimately helps you sell your services and products to ideal clients and customers online.
LinkedIn Profile Example – Follow Along Step By Step
Here is a quick summary of what I talked about in the video and showed through my own LinkedIn profile as an example:
- Choose a clear and authentic profile photo
- LinkedIn background photo
- Create a headline or describe what you offer
- Use your LinkedIn summary to share your story
- Sync your LinkedIn account with your email address list
- Consider the creator profile option
- LinkedIn content best practices to get your content seen
- What kind of content worked best for my LinkedIn audience through my own research
Hope you find this video helpful on building your killer LinkedIn profile!
To your success,